- A family plan covers members of the same family living in the same household.
- All membership applications are subject to review and approval by the Membership Committee of the OCA Board.
- The OCA reserves the right, as a matter of free association as protected under the First Amendment to the US Constitution, to refuse membership to any applicant for any reason it may deem appropriate.
- If your application is declined, you will receive a full refund of the most recent year’s dues paid.
- Continued membership in the OCA is subject to the OCA Bylaws; resigned or revoked memberships after the first year or membership will not result in the refunding of that year’s dues unless approved by the OCA Board.
- Your submission of an initial application or renewal constitutes your agreement to these terms.