Endorsements represent the official position of the OCA, that we believe these are the best, most conservative candidates for their respective offices. These endorsements were made through a two-step process, requiring a candidate to receive an affirmative vote from 2/3 of the OCA membership, as well as 2/3 of the Board of Directors.
- Governor: Dan Fisher
- Lt. Governor: Dominique DaMon Block, Sr.
- Labor Commissioner: Cathy Costello
- Corporation Commissioner: Bob Anthony
- State Superintendent: Linda Murphy
- US House, Dist. 1: Nathan Dahm
- US House, Dist. 2: Brian Jackson
- US House, Dist. 4: James Taylor
- State Senate, Dist. 24: Dan Belcher
- State Senate, Dist. 40: Joe Howell
- State House, Dist. 27: Dave Spaulding
- State House, Dist. 45: Marc Etters
- State House, Dist. 54: Kevin West
- State House, Dist. 91: Bruce Fleming
- State House, Dist. 101: Tess Teague
- District Judge, Dist. 7, Office 10: Bill Graves
- Cleveland County Sheriff: Leon Sugg
- Cleveland County Commissioner, Dist. 3: Harold Haralson
OCA members will be meeting to discuss further endorsements in the spring and summer of 2018. We will post those endorsements here.